As the economic situation nowadays is more stable than a couple of years ago, more and more Americans are applying for mortgage loans in order to fulfill their old dream – purchase a big and cozy house. The tricky thing about applying for a financial help is choosing the reputable lending company. The top home loan companies review is here to provide you with the reliable lending companies, which will make your dream come true.
Here is a brief overview of the best home loan companies.
These are the top companies we recommend taking the loans from. But we will never limit your choice to the the three ones only. Make sure to check top personal loan services if you are in a case of emergency. Therefore, we recommend a few more reviews by our loan experts.
Review of JPMorgan Chase
This company was considered to be the largest lender of the year. The ranking was based on the amount of home loans provided to thousands of Americans – $602 million is a mortgage banking net income. The result is 29% better than previously. The number turns out to be more impressing when reporters specify – the loans provided to other companies such as Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac aren’t considered.
Local emergency loan companies ensure a small financial aid that usually doesn’t exceed $1000-$2000. In today’s digital era online emergency loan companies are extremely popular due to flexible terms, bigger size of the financial help, and fast approval process. The only thing is to recognize a professional financial company with experience and a good reputation.
Advantages of Using JPMorgan Chase:
- Constant special offers and discount programs.
- Easy application process.
- Calculation system, which allows estimating a possible type and amount of a loan, rate, general payment quote.
- Opportunity to use a cash back program, which allows users to gather up to $500 per year by every single payment.
- A simple website that makes it easy to navigate in a search of the necessary information.
- Supportive team that leads you to the accomplishment of every single step.
- Possibility to win a grant of $1,500 to manage a home loan and payments.
Get the detailed information about the services and types of loans available from their website – chase.com.
Review of Quicken Loans
National Mortgage News has announced Quicken Loans to be the largest online retail mortgage lender. 2 million of Americans have already got the financial support in the amount of $85 billion!
Advantages of Using Quicken Loans:
- Reliability of the company, which is proven by the A+ rating with the BBB.
- Best home loans online have specific terms. Quicken Loans encourage their clients to close most of their loans within 30 days. Still, they provide powerful automatic tools, which facilitate this process.
- MyQL Mobile makes an application process easy and available even via smartphones.
Detailed information is available on quickenloans.com.
Review of Wells Fargo
A leading home loan lending company is now available online. The online tool allows clients to apply for a mortgage loan and track it online via their smartphones. YourLoanTracker tool facilitates the simplest online application process and it’s the major peculiarity of the service, despite the high competence of the company.
A firm not only provides clients with a mortgage loan but also helps them to fix the damage if something strikes the house.
Wells Fargo is known as the most supportive lending company as remains with clients during the house purchasing process and further.
Review of CitiMortgage
CitiMortgage is a real phenomenon as more and more Americans nowadays apply for its services. A company offers a handy option, which is called “On-Time Closing Guarantee”. Its sense lies in on time application closing. Otherwise, a company has to pay $1,500 to the client.
A user can launch the profile to track the condition of the home loan and apply for additional information to the supportive team. CitiMortgage offers a Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP), which helps responsible borrowers to refinance the payments of the home loan. Sometimes, borrowers even achieve lower interest rates.
Now it is time you choose the best company to get a home loan from!